New release: Drox Operative Invasion of the Ancients expansion
Steven Peeler of Soldak Entertainment writes to me to announce the release of the first official expansion for Drox Operative, titled Invasion of the Ancients.
Before the Drox ruled the galaxy, before they were even sentient, there were older races now known as the Ancients. Using their Operatives, the Drox crushed and enslaved most of these races. The rest fled known space. When the Drox turned on their own Operatives, the Drox were utterly destroyed. Newer races emerged and thrived in the power void, never knowing the menace waited. Seizing their chance, the Ancients are invading to take their rightful place in the galaxy, as rulers! Thirsting for revenge, the Ancients can’t harm the extinct Drox, but they can crush the next best thing, the Drox Operatives.
The Ancient enemies are back! Can you defend the Drox Operative Guild and younger races against the Invasion of the Ancients?
Among the new features:
- Defend against ancient race invasions
- Destroy or defend space stations (military and production)
- Guide the evolution of persistent galaxies
- Design components with socketable chips
- Play as or against the new race, the Scavenger
- Battle new Talon, Legion, and Overlord monsters
- Solve new quests and equip new components
- Drox Guild quests
- Unlock and play as 19 subraces