New release: Undefeated
Can you stop the Wastelands from spreading and overtaking the world?
Play as Marcus, Bastien and Fela, three army conscripts with little liking for what is supposed to be their next two years, yet who find themselves engulfed in a mystery that could very well cause the demise of their nation.
Personally, I’d like it if it turned out that it was all just a misunderstanding: that it was, in fact, the Wasted Lands that wanted to take over the world, and only so they could spread their love of drinking and hard partying. Then everyone played beer pong together (a game at which the inhabitants of the Wasted Lands stood “Undefeated”), did shots, and lived happily ever after! I’m telling you: jRPG of the year, 6 out of 5 stars.
In support of my theory, I direct you to the screenshots at the bottom of this post. Look how many mushrooms there are! (Also: those are some really nice-looking enemy sprites, I must say.)
The feature list:
- Innovative and Strategic Battles
- Stunning Artworks from the Team Behind Moonchild and Opaline
- Front-view Battles with Incredible, Colorful Monsters
- 4 Modes of Difficulty (including Legendary)
- Visible or Invisible Encounters – You Decide
- 25 Secret Rooms to Discover
- 16 Side Quests to Complete