New release: Ruin
I have received word of a new jRPG released on June 1 called Ruin. Created by MOCBJ Software in OHRRPGCE, Ruin is apparently based on a 2008 title called The Omega.
An earthquake of cataclysmic proportions annihilates the world and ushers in what many address as “the end of times”. But is it really the end?
Join one man as he travels the world in order to unravel the cause behind these catastrophic events.
Here’s a trailer:
And here’s a list of features:
– A refreshing take on the random battle system that rewards grinding, or allows you to skip fighting altogether.
– 16 side quests, many of which utilize a “fast travel” turn-in system.
– Over 40 in-game achievements.
– A tiered crafting system with over 100 craftable items.
– Semi-randomized loot system that encourages exploration. Over 500 lootable objects.
– Two difficulty levels.