New release: Avadon 3: The Warborn
The premise remains:
You are a Hand of Avadon, the Black Fortress. You are a warrior and spy, judge and executioner, with nearly unlimited power to fight the enemies of your homeland. Your word is Law.
But your lands have been invaded. Your borders have been overrun by barbarians, monsters, and powerful armies. Cities are burning, and your people are desperate for help. You have discovered a path to ending the war, but your plan will need every scrap of power and resourcefulness to succeed.
The ending to the saga is not set in stone, though. Yes, you can defeat the enemy and save your people. You might also betray your people and bring victory to the invaders. You can even, with cunning and violence, gain great power and wealth for yourself. In the conclusion to the Avadon Saga, the choice will be up to you!
The trailer, too, is as it was:
Here are some of the game’s reported features:
- Intricate and open-ended storyline with plenty of replay value.
- Many different endings. Will you save your people or betray them? Help others or grab power for yourself?
- Five different character classes, with dozens of unique spells and abilities.
- Dozens of side quests, dungeons, and secrets to discover.
- Hundreds of magical items to find. Enchant your artifacts to make them even more powerful.
- Experience with earlier Avadon games isn’t needed to enjoy Avadon 3.