Zombasite enters early access
Steven Peeler of Soldak Entertainment writes in to announce the early access release of Zombasite, his take on the azombie apocalypse through the lens of an evolving, dynamic, procedurally generated fantasy world.
Zombasite is a nasty, voracious, all-consuming Zombie Parasite. It doesn’t just reanimate the dead into mindless zombies. It is intelligent, insatiable, and unstoppable—infecting and killing the living, spreading faster and in more ways, helping the dead utilize many of their original skills, and mutating the dead with new powers. Dark elf zombies are terrifying!
So what does this have to do with you? You are the leader of a clan trying to survive the apocalypse. This is easier said than done. When a follower dies, they can’t be saved by any means. The Zombasite is highly contagious and zombies are quickly ravaging the world’s surface. Food is a critical resource that must be obtained. Vendors are rare and have limited supplies. Some of the stronger monsters have survived and are as dangerous as ever. Clans of humans and monsters are fighting over what few supplies are left. Even within your own clan it isn’t safe. Humans living on the edge are even more unstable than usual. So yeah, survival isn’t easy.
And in case you missed it from last week, here’s the latest trailer:
Peeler summarizes the game’s features as follows:
* Survive the zombie apocalypse in a fantasy world
* Experience uniquely created worlds for every game, with different areas, monsters, items, and quests
* Explore a dynamic, evolving, living world
* Lead a clan of followers who have their own personalities and skills
* Navigate relationships with rival clans using diplomacy, trade, war, and raids
* Adventure with your friends with co-op multiplayer
* Your choices truly impact the game!
You can pick up the current version of the game direct from the developer or on Steam early access for $14.99. (The game will increase in price to $19.99 when it sees its final release.) Windows, Mac, and Linux.