Attention Developers! Please include the following in your email to us:
- The name of the game.
- A link to the game’s home page.
- A link to screenshots or video (a trailer or gameplay video–not a Kickstarter pitch).
- A 2-3 sentence description of the game’s plot premise (for example: “Indierpgia was a land of peace, until the wicked sorcerer Zimeo stole the Guardianstone. Now a party of brave adventurers must journey into the depths of Zimeo’s labyrinth in the hope of recovering the stone and warding off 1,000 years of darkness!”)
- A description of the game’s basic mechanics (action RPG, jRPG, etc.), as well as a short list of salient features.
- What platforms the game is for (Windows, iPhone, etc.)
- The game’s release date. (If you don’t know the release date, just say when you’re tentatively planning to release it.)
- If you are running a crowdfunding campaign, please also provide a short explanation of what happens in the event that the game does not get funded.
If you want a first impressions video/write-up of your game, or you want to be interviewed, please mention that in your email as well.
(Note: please make sure your game is of the type of game that we cover! IndieRPGs.com only covers single-player, indie games of the following types: RPG, Zelda-alike, story-driven fantasy strategy, and Metroidvania-with-RPG-elements. Emails from games with publishers, or concerning games that are not from these genres, will be ignored.)