Word reaches me that the ever-prolific Aldorlea Games has released a new jRPG called The King’s Heroes.
Princess Darlene has vanished. The King is completely broke.
His only chance is to ask his closest friends for help.
And one of them is a natural choice, having been there when it happened.
But the shock of it has wiped out most of the memory, and your only clue remains a torn parchment.
Choose among a knight, a witch, a minister even, and several others, and try to find out what happened to the King’s daughter.
But choose well, because much more than actual professionals, these people are first and foremost the King’s best friends. Will they end up heroes, or zeros?
You have a say in the matter!
Per the developer, the game features:
- 30-40 Hours of epic and rich gameplay
- Visible encounters
- Mouse control
- No less than 6 modes of difficulty including unique ‘Attack Mode’
- Choose your party among 8 different classes of characters, some of them with up to 4 different sub-classes
- Rename your characters – give your name or a friend’s!
- Colyseum for you to test your skills and earn great rewards
- Tons of Relics and Artifacts to discover
- Great-looking enemies, beautiful environments and charming music
- 150-page strategy guide available